Brings aspiring bassonists from Adam and Eve to Mozart. Completely revised and happily optimized edition, fully packed with great bassoon pieces.
– Slow and steady wins the bassoon race! The beautiful little pieces are progressing slowly but continuously for an effortless learning experience.
– lovely and tasty exercises, etudes and duets that delight childrens’ (and big childrens’) ears
– pitch range book 1: F-g + bb, f#, eb, c# ab, E-C (bass register)
– original music from various renaissance and baroque composers, Anselma Veit and Julius Weissenborn
– traditional pieces and entertaining music are combined for enjoyment and variety
– in many duets both parts can be mastered by the student
– chapters with rhythm only exercises for gettin’ the groove
– chapters with study pieces to apply and train newly introduced notes and rhythms
– chapters with sight reading tests to see what sticks
Humorously illustrated by the amazing Fritz Kotrba, who even made a google search for “stylish girl’s hairstyle” for a special contemporary look & artwork.
A bassoon method that makes progress easy and learning fun and effortlessly.
The new standard method!
Little Dance by Anselma Veit
Spaghetti Duo by Anselma Veit
Andante by Julius Weissenborn
Falling Leaves by Anselma Veit
Rigadoon by Henry Purcell
Anselma’s New Bassoon Method, Book 1 – 22.90 €
Catalogue No. AM 203